and provide digital copies of the following documents:
Scanned copy of El Salvador passport. A clear scan of the information pages of your valid, signed passport. Passport must be valid for 6 months beyond your date of return.
Passport-type photograph: must be uploaded to your applicant profile.
This is an electronic authorisation from the Government to enter Zimbabwe. It is the equivalent to a visa, but no stamp or label is placed in the passport. E-Visa equips you with a document which you need to produce at the port of entry where you will be asked to pay the amount stated.
To be eligible the traveller must:
- Apply for e-visa
- Present the proof of approval document to the immigration authorities at the port of entry where you will be asked to pay the amount stated
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page
- Hold proof of sufficient funds
- Hold proof of onward/return flights
- Hold all documents required for the next destination.